A typical Spanish or Portuguese design, with its lovely blue and yellow colour using a traditional majolica technique and natural pigments. Note an effective crackle tile has been used, not generally advised for a very wet, steamy environment such as a shower but possible here because of a post-finishing technique to further waterproof the tiles and help prevent water seeping in.
5 things you should know about getting your tiles from us:
- All of our commissions are bespoke and created to order. We are happy to provide quotes without obligation.
- We use a selection of 5" tiles which are exclusive to us and are available in a smooth or rustic finish with a cream or white glaze.
- Prices for our digitally printed tiles range from £8 to £12 each and our hand painted tiles range from £17 to £30 each with an average cost of £22 each. Matching plain glazed tiles are £1.90 each and samples are available. Coloured plain glaze tiles are available.
- We are also able to supply tiles of other shapes, sizes and finishes as required. We are happy to quote for painting on a tile of your choice.
- There is NO VAT PAYABLE on our orders.