A typical Spanish or Portuguese design, with its lovely blue and yellow colour using a traditional majolica technique and natural pigments. Note an effective crackle tile has been used, not generally advised for a very wet, steamy environment such as a shower but possible here because of a post-finishing technique to further waterproof the tiles and help prevent water seeping in.
What happens now?All of our commissions are bespoke and created to order. We are happy to provide quotes without obligation.
- We use a selection of 5" tiles which are exclusive to us and are available in a smooth or rustic finish with a cream or white glaze.
- Prices for our digitally printed tiles range from £8 to £12 each and our hand painted tiles range from £17 to £30 each with an average cost of £22 each.
- Matching plain glazed tiles are £1.50-£1.90 each and samples are available. Coloured plain glaze tiles are available.
- We are also able to supply tiles of other shapes, sizes and finishes as required. We are happy to quote for painting on a tile of your choice.
- You can find out more about commissioning tiles from our how to guide.
- To place an order, or discuss a commission please get in touch.
- There is NO VAT PAYABLE on our orders.