Classical – Ariadne
This fifteen tile mural is a lovingly and meticulously hand-painted recreation of the most stunning picture by the 19th and early 20th century pre-raphaelite artist John William Waterhouse. In Greek myth, Ariadne was the beautiful woman who fell in love with Theseus and helped him defeat the minotaur by giving him a thread to unwind behind him as he went into the labyrinth, allowing him to find his way out again. Doesn't explain why the leopards are there though...This would make a stunning centrepiece for a bathroom or hallway, alternatively, what a talking point it would be for guests if you put it in a downstairs loo?
What happens now?All of our commissions are bespoke and created to order. We are happy to provide quotes without obligation.
- We use a selection of 5" tiles which are exclusive to us and are available in a smooth or rustic finish with a cream or white glaze.
- Prices for our digitally printed tiles range from £8 to £12 each and our hand painted tiles range from £17 to £30 each with an average cost of £22 each.
- Matching plain glazed tiles are £1.90 each and samples are available. Coloured plain glaze tiles are available.
- We are also able to supply tiles of other shapes, sizes and finishes as required. We are happy to quote for painting on a tile of your choice.
- You can find out more about commissioning tiles from our how to guide.
- To place an order, or discuss a commission please get in touch.
- There is NO VAT PAYABLE on our orders.