Bathroom tiles to order
[caption id="attachment_3657" align="alignleft" width="331"]
Bathroom tiles to order[/caption]
Here are some of the things you should bear in mind:
View Tile Gallery
- A bespoke hand painted or digitally painted tile commission can continue or replicate a design you have elsewhere in the room, for example, a fabric you are using for curtains.
- Some tile finishes are not suitable for use in high water areas such as inside shower cubicles. A crackle-glazed finish featuring a clear glaze may show disfiguring water marks which would be undesirable. There are solutions to this problem which we can advise you on.
- Moulded tile borders and dados can help define and give architectural detail to large areas of tiling. This is a popular design choice in Victorian and Edwardian inspired rooms.
- Make decorated single tiles go further by interspersing them with blank, plain-glazed tiles. Art on Tiles can produce these in colours other than white and cream if required.
- Tile panels will draw the eye. Use them as focal points, for example, above a basin or bath.
- Mix single decor tiles in one part of the room with a tile panel in another.